Designed for use during your yoga and meditation practice, yet beautiful enough to be a throw blanket afterwards.
If yoga is from India— why do we tolerate 100% acrylic saddle blankets made in Mexico?
Priti Collection went on a quest to India with the purpose of exploring their yoga tradition and their precious cotton. Luckily, they found Mr. Selvam— a very patient and talented weaver devoted to manufacturing eco-sustainable textiles.
And so— after 27 blanket sample trials, PRITI COLLECTION presents you with their heirloom quality handwoven, 100% cotton blanket. Supple and soft, its design makes it perfect for yoga, as well as displayed front and center on your couch or as a baby blanket.
- Handwoven, 100% unbleached cotton
- Proportionately sized for your yoga, meditation and lounging
- Embroidered, color-coded folding lines to assist in the art of folding techniques
- Thicker and weightier than the basic white Pune style blanket and sized a bit wider to accommodate men's broader shoulders
- Reinforced detailed blanket stitches on sides
- Short and simple fringes that don't get in the way
- Embroidered PRITI leaf and sewn cotton label
- Dyed using Azo-free dyes (Dyes that do not split off aromatic amines some of which have proven to be carcinogenic)
Dimensions: 58.5" x 81"
100% cotton khadi woven with azo free dyes
Colour: Unbleached Khadi