$135 pre-sale / $145 after 10th September
Join us for an afternoon of sound and vibration as we learn about Tibetan Sound Healing and gain hands on experience playing and using the ancient singing bowls for therapeutic purposes.
What to expect:
- Learn the history and fundamental principles of Tibetan Sound Healing
- Gain hands on experience in how to play the bowls
- Discover techniques for practical application to benefit your wellbeing and that of others
- Substantial amount of time will be devoted to hands on practice
- Tips will also be provided on how to integrate the techniques you will learn on the day in everyday life and also guidance will be provided for yoga teachers and other professional therapist (e.g. massage therapists) who want to incorporate sound healing into their work
- Experience a lengthy afternoon sound soak at the end of the day
This workshop is designed for all individuals who are interested in learning about Sound Healing, how to play the bowls as well as its practical application. For those who are yoga teachers, physicians, mental health professionals, healers, massage therapists, chiropractors & acupuncturist, you will gain some fundamental knowledge to bring the benefits of sound healing to your clients.
We will have lots of Tibetan Singing Bowls on the day for you to use during the workshop and also some available for purchase on the day.
No previous sound healing experience is required for this workshop.
Please bring a yoga mat, a small towel (e.g. hand towel or kitchen towel) and wear loose, comfortable clothing. Bring a note pad, pen and also a second pair of clean socks.
*Please note this is an introductory workshop. It is not a certification program to become a professional sound healer. If you are interested in professional certification, please contact us. We hope to offer a training in 2019.*
Parking: Unlimited street parking is available in surrounding streets.
Public Transport: Catch the 333, 387 or 380 Bus from Bondi Junction. The venue is a 1 minute walk from bus stop. Map.
*This workshop will be small in size. As space is limited, we highly recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment on the day*
Phoebe Joel is a leading international expert in Tibetan Sound Healing, an ancient healing modality that utilises the deep vibrations and soothing sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls. She is the only person in Australia who has been initiated into the Atma Buti sound healing lineage under master teacher Suren Shrestha. Phoebe is also an accomplished yoga instructor specialising in yin, restorative and therapeutic yoga, yoga nidra and meditation. She has studied under the world's most eminent living masters including Yogirajas Alan & Sarah Finger of ISHTA Yoga, Leslie Kaminoff and Sarah Powers. Learn more about Phoebe here.